Scientists in Congregations information session, Tuesday 16 March
We’re holding a free Scientists in Congregations information session on Tuesday 16th March, 11am-12pm, for anyone interested in finding out more or applying for a Scientists in Congregations grant.
- We’ll hear from members of the ECLAS team about what makes a strong application.
- Church consultant Michael Harvey will share tips on how to maximise your impact.
- Three previous recipients of a Scientists in Congregations grant will share their experiences, with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Revd Dr Tim Bull, ‘Take Your Vicar to the Lab’
- Paul Burbridge of Riding Lights Theatre Company, ‘Faith in the Questions’
- Revd Justin Tomkins, ‘Faith, Technology and Tomorrow’
- You can also book a mini-consultation with a member of the team afterwards to discuss your idea or questions informally (limited to three spaces).
Please contact Despina Katsidou on email@example.com to register and the Zoom link will be sent to you.
The session will be recorded. If you can’t attend but would like to watch the recording afterwards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we’ll send it to you afterwards.
You can watch the webinar here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
In this guest blog post, Professor Ken Miles casts a scientific eye over the interior of his local church. Ken is an academic radiologist and author of “From Billiard Balls to Bishops: a scientist’s...
As someone who has only recently joined the ECLAS team, covering for Helen Billam as Communications Manager, I am impressed by what the team has achieved under the 2020-2023 grant from the Templeton Religion Trust....
ECLAS Programme Associate Judith Harbinson speaks to Nick Spencer, Senior Fellow at Theos Think Tank, about his new book, Magisteria: The Entangled Histories of Science and Religion (Oneworld Publications, 2023). Judith Harbinson: What was your...