Scientists in Congregations information session, Tuesday 16 March
We’re holding a free Scientists in Congregations information session on Tuesday 16th March, 11am-12pm, for anyone interested in finding out more or applying for a Scientists in Congregations grant.
- We’ll hear from members of the ECLAS team about what makes a strong application.
- Church consultant Michael Harvey will share tips on how to maximise your impact.
- Three previous recipients of a Scientists in Congregations grant will share their experiences, with plenty of time for Q&A.
- Revd Dr Tim Bull, ‘Take Your Vicar to the Lab’
- Paul Burbridge of Riding Lights Theatre Company, ‘Faith in the Questions’
- Revd Justin Tomkins, ‘Faith, Technology and Tomorrow’
- You can also book a mini-consultation with a member of the team afterwards to discuss your idea or questions informally (limited to three spaces).
Please contact Despina Katsidou on firstname.lastname@example.org to register and the Zoom link will be sent to you.
The session will be recorded. If you can’t attend but would like to watch the recording afterwards, please email email@example.com to let us know and we’ll send it to you afterwards.
You can watch the webinar here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Advent reflection 2020 from Bishop Richard Cheetham
Bishop Richard shares a reflection for the season of Advent.
Advent Prayer for Science by Prof Tom McLeish
Advent Prayer for Science
Prof Tom McLeish shares a prayer he shared in Advent 2020 at the height of the coronavirus pandemic.